Our Research & Development department enables us to constantly design new innovative products, to improve our manufacturing processes and to launch more advanced research programs.
Each customer request is analysed in depth by our design office, based at our head office in Ambert, made up of technical sales representatives and engineers doing their utmost to provide the most suitable technical solutions: choice of raw materials, processing and preparation of fibres, internal procedures, traceability, quality control, packaging, etc.
We work to forward-think products of the future
- Product/process design and prototyping of solutions
- Patents registered for the most innovative products
- In-house laboratory testing
- Injection mould design
- Project management and customer support
- Research into new high-performance, more technical materials